Well, Installing Android on a Symbian Nokia Device would be a good idea. People saying that it is not possible , impossible blah blah blah!
It is possible if we hack the Bootloader Of Nokia Phone ( Not Available Yet )
Here, I am showing you a perfect Genuine Android Theme For All Nokia S60V5 Devices.
Things Required :-
-G Desk . Rar Download Here!
-The Android File For Symbian Click Here to Download By SYM !
Link Updated 22/02/2013 !
How to Do This?
1-Download The Above File
2. Extract and rename the folder as “+GDesk”
3. Copy “+GDesk” folder to your phone memory
4. Go to +GDesk\Gdesk v0.33g Install SIS And install all applications, files listed below
GDesk.0.33g.SIS GDeskAgnViewS60.0.33g.sis GDeskClockS60.0.33g.sis GDeskInfoViewS60.0.33g.sis GDeskNotepadS60.0.33g.sis GDeskShortcutsS60.0.33g.sis GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sisNormally Phone will not allow you to install GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sis. It will give following error
Certificate is expired
You have to sign the application and install it5. Now run GDesk from your installed applications.
Or You Can Hack your phone , If you have our Custom CFw so just continue.
6. Tap your screen and then click on Design >> Load Design
select Android 2.1.gdd from your phone ALL S60V5! SYM!
VLocation : Memory card\+GDesk\Android 2.1.gdd
7. Now you have to go to options and tick following option for better result
Hide title caption
Disable menu tap.........
I Hope You find it Useful......
Thanks for Everyone who tipped us !
Comment below for any helps related to the posts !